It’s about time to say so long to this year and look ahead, but not without a few observations and reflections on 2015.
- The kindness (and patience) of friends old and new never ceases to amaze me.
- I’m grateful for steady work as a freelancer with challenging work assignments.
- Everyone faces challenges, every day – seen and unseen. Be compassionate.
- Love all living creatures. Especially dogs.
- Imagine a world without war or hatred. Consider what you can do to support this vision and turn it into reality. Pray.
- Help others see the best in themselves. Encouragement doesn’t cost a thing.
- Listen more and talk less.
- Learning is a lifelong endeavor.
Here’s to a wonderful 2016!